Take Care Of Your Delicate Skin
This is 21st century and people are very conscious about look and appearance. In this age, good personality matters a lot. You have to look smart to get successful both in professional and personal fields. Smooth and healthy skin is the prerequisite for good looking and image building personality. It is still not late. Start taking care of your skin. There are many ways and regime for skin care. You can use cosmetics, herbal medicine, homemade solutions, beauty parlors, etc to make your skin smooth and healthy.
Here are some easy solutions for skin care to make skin naturally healthy and glowing to add to your pleasing personality. Make a daily beauty plan for yourself.
* Wake up in the morning and wash your face with rose water.
* Apply a mixture of gram floor, milk powder and honey on your face and neck before 30 minutes of taking bath. At the time of bathing remove the coating from your face and neck by softly rubbing the skin. It will remove the dead cell and make your skin visibly fair and flowing.
* Apply herbal skin care product before going outside. If it is summer, use sun saving cream or lotion. If it is normal weather, use normal moisturizer to nourish your skin.
* Do not go out in scorching sun. It will harm your skin. Always carry umbrella so that you can use it in sunny weather.
* Wash your face after every 3-4 hours to remove the accumulated oils from the face.
* Use plenty of water. Water brings glow to the skin and makes it healthy.
* Include milk, curd, green leafy vegetables in your diet. These things will bring natural glow to your skin from inside and you can look very elegant and smart even without any cosmetic products.
* Do not forget to clean your skin with a suitable cleanser. You can use milk or curd for cleansing your skin.
* Apply toner after cleaning skin. It will remove extra oils and will maintain the pH level of your skin.
* Give diet of moisturizer to your delicate skin at the time of sleeping. It is the major and important step of skin care.
Hopefully, you can now easily nourish your skin to make them healthy and glowing.
Joe Harry is an experienced author of herbal medicine. Presently he is writing different topics related skin care and herbal supplements. For more details please visit at http://www.herbalmedicinestore.net