Natural Beauty Tips for Glowing Skin – Prevent Aging and Wrinkles
To maintain the health of the skin, regular cleansing of the skin is the most essential step followed by other treatments. But it is wise to prevent any skin damages through simple regular habits than the treatment.
Following natural beauty tips will be handy in maintaining the health and glow of the skin.
1. Include plenty of fresh green vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin A, C and E and other minerals. These help in revitalizing the skin and prevent aging and wrinkles.
2. Food like nuts, sprouts and egg yolk are rich in biotin that helps in maintaining healthy skin.
3. Food rich in omega 3 fatty acids like tuna, salmon etc are also beneficial.
4. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day keeps the skin cells hydrated and makes the skin smooth and supple.
5. Apply sunscreen lotions or sunblocks before stepping outdoors. Umbrellas and sunglasses also provide the required protection for the sensitive skin.
6. Use mild soaps rich in fatty acids while bathing to maintain the oil-balance of the skin.
7. Massaging the body with coconut oil before shower keeps the skin soft and supple.
8. Moisturizers and lotions of reputed brands must be applied immediately after shower to prevent the loss of moisture from the skin.
9. Occasional exfoliation is required to remove the dead cell layers from the skin. A mixture of powdered orange peels and rose water helps in the exfoliation process that restores the natural glow of the skin.
10. Regular cleansing and toning of the face must be done to remove all the dirt and grime. Make ups should be cleaned duly before going to bed.
11. Applying mashed carrots and beetroots on the skin makes it soft and supple. Drinking the juices of these vegetables is also beneficial for the skin.
12. Application of cucumber packs soothes the skin and helps in removing the tired looks from the face. Cucumber reduces face tans, wrinkles and freckles of the face.
13. Sandalwood creates wonders for the skin by removing the scars and blemishes and also restores the oil balance that keeps the skin glowing.