Dry Skin Cream – Discover the Natural Ingredients That Will Moisturize and Renew Your Dry Skin
Are you looking for relief for your dry, itchy, scaly skin? I mean a cream that will deep hydrate and rejuvenate your skin? If your answer is yes, then what you need is a dry skin cream that contains natural emollients and essential moisturizing oils.
Dry skin can be very uncomfortable, the associated itching, inflammation and scaling are quite unbearable; it also looks dull. So you need a cream that will not only hydrate it but also contains healing agents to take care of the inflammation and scaling.
Dryness is caused by loss of moisture; therefore you need humectants to trap moisture from the atmosphere and essential oils to create a barrier on the surface of your skin to prevent moisture form evaporating.
Some of the effective ingredients found in good quality dry skin cream include:
* Grapeseed Oil – This is a powerful antioxidant which forms an invisible barrier on your skin to lock in moisture. It is effective in reducing stretch marks and skin repair. It contains linoleic acid, vitamin E and other essential oils that help to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
* Crodamol OP – This is a light emollient that moisturizes without clogging your pores; it also helps to make your skin soft and supple.
* Babassu – It is a light, natural wax that creates and invisible film on your skin to keep moisture in thereby helping to soften and soothe your body. It also helps to keep dirt and grime out; it moisturizes your skin without making it feel greasy.
* Cynergy TK – This is an important ingredient a dry skin cream should contain; it is an active keratin proven to stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin in your body. It also stimulates cells regrowth and skin rejuvenation. It is an effective moisturizer that penetrates deep into your skin to hydrate and nourish it. It also enhances the brightness and radiance of your skin thereby turning the dry dull look into a well toned complexion.
* Nano-lipobelle HEQ10 – This is the most effective type of CoQ10; it ‘gobbles up’ free radicals and penetrates seven layers of skin to heal and rejuvenate it.
These ingredients work together in synergy to moisturize, heal and rejuvenate your skin, making it soft, supple and radiant; so find a dry skin cream that contains them and watch your skin transformed for good, as you get the relief you have been looking for.
Visit my website for more information on natural ingredients that will make your skin look beautiful and younger.
Caroline Igwe is an avid researcher on skin care and she likes sharing information on her research findings; visit her website for information on a skin care brand she recommends that will help you achieve and maintain a healthy, smooth and youthful looking skin: http://www.healthy-and-clear-skin-site.com